About the Program Nursing (BSN) Accelerated Option
The Accelerated Option (AO) program is designed for students who already have a bachelor's degree or higher in a non-nursing field and wish to pursue a career in professional nursing. Our rapid-paced, high quality AO program is delivered over four semesters and begins in the spring each year. Small class sizes allow for more interaction between students and their professors throughout this rigorous course of study.
Our program is competitively priced to meet the needs of the second-degree seeking students. Tuition is $7000 per semester + $50 per credit/per semester nursing program resources fee. Additionally, the College of Nursing and Health Sciences is pleased to offer a wide variety of privately funded scholarships, in both spring and fall, which can help AO students offset out-of-pocket expenses.
- Small class sizes
- Tuition $7000/semester + $50 per credit/per semester nursing program resources fee
- Wide variety of privately funded scholarships available
- 20% discount for Barry University graduates
- Program completion in just 4 short semesters
- Classes start in the spring semester each year
South Florida hospitals seek Barry's BSN/AO grads, because they know the quality of our program, and AO grads tend to be more mature and adjust to the demands of nursing quickly.