How am I Going to Pay for Nursing School?
It's a question generations of nursing students have grappled with, and today — with the growing demand for nurses coupled with rising tuition costs — this financial question can seem insurmountable. This is exactly why we put together a team to help you navigate the confusing world of grants, scholarships and student loans. This 30-minute presentation, followed by Q&A with financial aid experts, will help you find and apply for educational funding to complete or continue your nursing education.
Wednesday, June 23 2021 @ 12:30 PM EST
What you will learn:
- How to get started with grants and scholarship applications
- Where to find available grants and scholarships
- How to present yourself as a competitive candidate for top scholarships.
- Navigating the process, from application to award
Who can benefit from this webinar?
- Both graduate and undergraduate nursing students
- Current or future nursing students from any public or private U.S. university or college
Who should attend?
- First-time freshman who are starting nursing school within the next 24 months
- Transfer students from nursing or other majors that are interested in completing nursing school
- Working RNs, and Nurse Practitioners interested in advancing their careers
- Bachelor's-prepared nurses seeking their MSN, DNP or PhD
- Master's-prepared nurses seeking their DNP or PhD
- Parents and/or guardians of first-time or transfer nursing students