Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Accelerated Option
Barry University’s Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) option is for individuals with a non-nursing bachelor’s degree or higher to pursue a career in nursing. Whether it is the economy, pursuit of fulfillment or the desire for a complete change that is calling you to become a registered nurse, our accelerated program will get you there fast. This program will save you about two years of school, while providing the education and clinical experiences necessary to become a highly qualified nurse.
- Designed for students with a non-nursing bachelor’s degree or higher
- Complete the program within 15 months (full-time), saving you 1-2 years of school if you were to enroll in a traditional program*
- Graduates are eligible to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN)
- Excellent faculty provide one-on-one attention within the small class environment
- Multiple clinical experiences throughout the program within hospitals, nursing homes, and more, to give you the hands on training needed within the nursing practice.
- Offered only on Barry University’s Miami Shores Campus, located a few miles north of Miami, Florida
Accelerate yourself at one of the most credible Accelerated BSN programs in Florida
Healthcare employers across Florida seek Barry University Accelerated BSN graduates because of the program’s reputation of producing quality nurses. Our graduates are reported to be more mature, and adjust to the demands of nursing faster than graduates from traditional 4-year BSN programs. Our accelerated program also allows graduates to go directly into our master’s and doctorate nursing programs if desired.