Advance Your Career as an RN with a BSN
Are you a Registered Nurse looking to excel in your career with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing? Enroll in classes at Barry University to complete your BSN. Barry University is offering a new convenient Online/Blended BSN program that starts in the Spring of 2015 designed to meet the needs of busy practicing nurses who desire to advance their education and career.
We have lowered the cost of tuition for the entire program. Most importantly, we have also established cooperative agreements and employer tuition reimbursement packages with many healthcare organizations, which support the achievement of a BSN degree.
- Designed to be completed in 4 semesters (15 months)
- Select prerequisite requirements may be completed through CLEP, mobility and achievement exams, or their equivalents
- Traditional face to face interactions combined with distance learning classes
- Flexibility in completing course work
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- We offer a seamless progression to graduate programs such as: Master’s in Nursing Education, Masters in Nursing Administration, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), PhD in Nursing
- Tuition is a flat rate of $3,000 a semester
Barry University has been educating nurses for over 50 years. With the working professional in mind, the RN to BSN will allow you to reach your goal of lifelong learning in a flexible, interactive environment.
Clinical and Off-Site BSN Program Coordinator