Online Rn-To-Bsn: Convenient, Flexible, Affordable
If you are currently a registered nurse with an associate degree or state-approved diploma, and wish to earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, you can apply to our 15-month RN-to-BSN online program.
As a RN with BSN, you will enhance your skill set and expand your opportunities in today’s competitive job market.
Once you have completed the required pre-requisite courses, you will take only two nursing courses a semester and can finish your degree online in just 15 months – all at a competitively priced flat tuition rate - $12,400 for the entire program.
Barry’s RN-to-BSN program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), ensuring the highest standards in instruction and workforce preparation.
To be considered for admission, students must meet the following minimum requirements :
- Graduate of a state-approved diploma or associate degree program
- Current unencumbered U.S. RN license
- Cumulative college GPA of at least 2.5
- Professional liability insurance
- Compliance with health and regulatory requirements
- Grade C or better in liberal arts and sciences courses
An affordable tuition package for Baptist Health South Florida RNs
A BSN from a well-established, reputable university will prepare you to advance your career. Barry University’s four-semester, online program will help you achieve
your goals. Take advantage of this special opportunity for Baptist Health RNs only: the Barry-Baptist (B2) Access Grant
- This unique program will provide qualified candidates a grant up to $1,500 per semester.
- Combined with the Baptist Health tuition reimbursement plan, the out-of-pocket expense per semester for a quality BSN program is only $375 in tuition plus a $100 technology fee. li>
- Your cost: $475/semester
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact one of our RN-to-BSN advisors by completing this short form.