The RN-to-BSN option consists of 27 nursing credits. Upon completion of these credits, and completion or transfer of required prerequisite courses, students will earn their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree. Our four semester distance learning program is competitively priced at $3000/semester + $100 technology fee.
To be considered for admission, students must meet the following minimum requirements :
• Graduate of a state-approved diploma or associate degree program
• Current unencumbered U.S. RN license
• Cumulative college GPA of at least 2.5
• Professional liability insurance
• Compliance with health and regulatory requirements
• Grade C or better in liberal arts and sciences courses
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact one of our RN-to-BSN advisors by completing this short form.