General Information Business Programs at Barry
Whether you’re planning on owning a business, working for a small to mid-size business, or being part of a large corporation, Barry University’s Inez Andreas School of Business and Public Administration will prepare you for success. You will learn essential business concepts, understand the interdependencies of business and society, and be involved in projects that will enhance your experience in the professional world.
The School is AACSB-accredited, which ensures that you will receive a quality and internationally-recognized education. By selecting our program, you have made the decision to receive a degree from a distinguished business school especially since only 5% of the 13,000 business schools in the world have AACSB accreditation and less than a third of U.S. business programs have successfully passed the rigorous evaluation.
In addition to the benefits of attending an AACSB-accredited school, Barry University’s School of Business provides you with other advantages. You will:
- Have professors who focus on your learning as their primary responsibility.
- Interact with successful business leaders in your major at the Business Experience events.
- Have the opportunity to become a member of the Barry University chapters of Beta Gamma Sigma, the AACSB Honors Society, and the Financial Management Association National Honor Society, which have received special recognition from their respective national organizations.
- Pursue a program that has been nationally ranked in several editions of the Princeton Review's "Best 301 Business Schools.”
- Attend a University that the U.S. News and World Report ranked as one of the most diverse campuses in the South.
Pursue an education that prepares you for positions of responsibility and leadership in business and society throughout the world.
History and MissionFounded in 1976, Barry University’s School of Business provides high-quality academic programs for undergraduate and graduate students in an inclusive and caring environment
AccreditationThe School of Business is accredited by AACSB - International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), known as the “gold standard of accreditation” for business schools.
Learning OutcomesGraduates of the Barry B.S. in Business Administration program demonstrate global business knowledge and skills; understand individual, business, and community ethics and social responsibility; and can foster entrepreneurship and innovation.
Entrepreneurship LabThe Andreas School of Business is home to the Barry Entrepreneurship Lab, which helps student visionaries start a new business/nonprofit or expand an existing business.