Landon Student Union, First Floor
Telephone: 305-899-3970 Fax: 305-899-1759
Order Texts on-line: www.barrystore.com
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Extended hours during the first week of classes
Hours are extended during the first week of classes for the regular semester and each PACE session. Hours are subject to change without notice. Please check our website at www.barrystore.com for the most up to date information on operating hours.
Textbook Return Policy
A receipt must accompany all returns. Textbooks may be returned up to 1 week after the start of classes or 2 days after purchase for short-term classes. All books must be returned in the same condition they were purchased. Books in shrink-wrap must be returned still in the wrapping. All book purchases after the first week of the semester fall under the regular two-day return policy. There are no textbook returns two weeks prior and during the week of finals. All returns are subject to a manager's approval.
The bookstore buys back textbooks year round. You must have a valid picture ID, preferably a Barry Student ID, for all buyback transactions. The bookstore does not buy back workbooks or spiral bound books. Buyback value is determined by book condition, usage for an upcoming semester, edition, and if required quantities have been fulfilled.
The bookstore provides a rental program where students can save up to 50% of the cost of new books. The Rent-A-Text program means a huge upfront savings to the student and will:
- Be available to student in-store and online with in-store pick-up
- Allow students to chose a preferred form of payment, including financial aid and campus cards
- Allow students the freedom to highlight and take notes all within the normal wear and tear associated with coursework
- Give students the choice to buy their textbook at the end of the term if they want to keep the book