Psychoeducational Evaluations are now provided through the Adrian Dominican School of Education’s School Psychology program housed in the Counseling Department. Evaluations will be conducted by graduate students, under the supervision of licensed school psychologists, completing a specialist degree in school psychology.
Psychoeducational evaluation services are available to members of the South and Central Florida communities from preschool age through adulthood.
Referrals for the following will be accepted:
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Retardation
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED)
Based on evaluation results, a comprehensive psychoeducational report will be generated which can be used by school staff and other service providers in order to guide interventions. Recommendations will be made for specific services.
Tuesdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Call 305-899-3726 for an appointment or more information.
Based on a sliding scale according to household income.
These services are not provided:
- Emergency services
- Drug detoxification counseling
- Care for those with acute mental illnesses
- Custody evaluations/decisions, visitation decisions or other forensic work/findings
- Evaluations that are not primarily psychoeducational in nature
If you require services that the Center does not offer, you will be given a referral.