Barry University invites faculty, staff, and students to join the Community Learning Partnership of Greater Miami Shores for a Teacher Professional Development Day. This year’s seminar will explore “Creativity and Innovation in the Classroom Through the Integration of Technology.”
Date: February 7, 2014
Time: 11:30 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Doctors Charter School, 11301 NW 5th Avenue, Miami Shores, FL 33168
This event is free and open to the Barry community.
Schedule of Events
11:30 am – Noon Registration
Noon – 1:00 pm Keynote Speaker: Marquista Shipman
Lunch will be provided.
1:10 – 4:00 pm Breakout Sessions
4:00 – 5:00 pm Coffee, Dessert, and Raffle
Attendees may choose up to three breakout sessions. Each session lasts 50 minutes. Topics include:
- Introduction to Edmodo, Doctors Charter School
- Google Docs, Broward County Public Schools
- Making the Most of Your iPad, Miami Country Day School
- Hybrid and Distance Learning, Miami Country Day School
- So You Want to Go to Graduate School, Barry University’s Adrian Dominican School of Education
- GeoGebra, The Cushman School
- Storytelling and Beyond, The Cushman School
For More Information
Please visit the registration website or contact Barry University’s Office of Mission Engagement at 305-899-3599.