The Barry University Alumni Association is pleased to announce Barry’s first international alumni chapter. On April 11, 2013, The Bahamas Barry Alumni Chapter hosted its inaugural meeting and elections at the British Colonial Hilton in Nassau. Thirty alumni, and guests, were in attendance and chose board members for the chapter.
This is the largest attendance at any Barry alumni chapter election to date and accounts for more than 20 percent of Bahamas alumni that provided contact information to the university.
The Barry University Alumni Association is “Barry Proud” to welcome the newest alumni chapter board members:
- President: Braquelle Newton, MS ‘12
- Vice President: Pleshette McPhee, MS ‘12
- Secretary: Samantha Anderson, MS ‘14
- Treasurer: Glenise Wraing, MIS ‘07
- Community Outreach Chair: Dr. Brendan Francis, BS ‘92
- Programs and Events Co-Chairs: Johnette Cooper Lockhart, MS ‘12 and Tamara Saunders, MS ‘12
- Communications Co-Chairs: Jaton Martin, MBA ’08 and Dwight Strachan, BA ‘96
For more information on The Bahamas Barry Alumni Chapter, or to find an alumni chapter near you, please contact the Barry University Alumni Association at email@example.com or (305) 899-3175.