The Department of Campus Recreation and Wellness (CRW) presents intramural flag football.
This year's league will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from Tuesday, Sept. 17,2013 – Thursday, Nov. 14, 2013 (including playoffs). Interested participants are encouraged to drop by the Recreation Office at Landon Room 112 for roster, rules, or registration information.
Flag Football Information:
- 2013 Intramural Flag Football will be a 5-vs-5 league; “Air-it-Out” style.
- League cost: $20 deposit per team. This is a “forfeit fee” – if a team does not forfeit any games the deposit is returned to the team.
- Games will be held from 6:30 – 10 p.m., two days a week.
- Max roster of ten (10) players.
- Statistics will be kept at every game and for every player.
- Intramural team shirts for sale (optional). $70.00 for 10 numbered shirts (supply is limited)
- Only students with a current Barry ID card, or faculty, staff, and alumni members with Barry ID cards, are eligible to participate. NO EXCEPTIONS. Must present ID before every game.
Interested participants should attend the meeting on Thursday, Sept. 5 at 5 p.m. the Health and Sports Center, room #1. Individuals without a team must also attend. All other participants may attend.